Terms & Conditions
RED ROBIN ROYALTY™ REWARDS RULES
Red Robin International, Inc. ("Red Robin," "we" or "us") started its Red Robin Royalty™ Rewards program (the "Program") to recognize and reward our fiercely loyal Red Robin® restaurant Guests. We offer the Program at participating Red Robin® restaurants in the United States. If you want to take advantage of the free gourmet burgers and other benefits ("Rewards") that we offer to members of the Program, then you must agree to these terms and conditions ("Rules").
You may enroll in the Program if: (a) you are a legal resident of the United States, (b) you are at least 18 years of age at the time you enroll, (c) you have a postal address that the United States Postal Service recognizes, (d) you have an active e-mail address, (e) you have an active telephone number (land line or mobile), and (f) you are a human being. Only human beings may enroll in the Program. No corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts, or other legal entities may enroll.
To enroll in the Program, pick up a Red Robin Royalty™ Card ("Program Card") at a participating Red Robin® restaurant, or use the "card-less" option available to you at royalty.redrobin.com. That Program Card (or your telephone number, if you use the "card-less" option) identifies you as a Program member. You must register your Program Card on-line, or enroll using the "card-less" option, at royalty.redrobin.com ("Website") before you can earn any credits or redeem any Rewards. Please be patient: It may take our computer system up to 24 hours after you enroll in our Program to recognize that you have a Reward that you may redeem.
Enrolling in our Program is simple:
- Go to royalty.redrobin.com and click the "Register Now" button.
- Enter the email address that you want to use for your Red Robin Royalty Program login, or click on the links provided and enroll using your Facebook or Twitter account. If you use an email address, enter the same email address again in the Confirm Email field as well, then click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail to the inbox of the email address you specified (you may need to check the "Junk" folder if you don't see it there). Click on the link within that e-mail. This will open the Royalty site up in a new browser window or tab.
- Enter your chosen password in the "Set Password" and "Confirm Password" fields and click Submit.
- You will be asked to select your "Home" Red Robin restaurant. If your browser settings allow it, the 5 closest Red Robin restaurants to your current location will be shown. You may select from one of those by clicking on the red arrow at the right of the listing, or enter an address, city, state or zip code in the search box and click Search to retrieve a list of restaurants close to the location you entered.
- Once you select a home restaurant, you will be asked to fill in your profile information. You will see a selection for Card or Cardless. Choose Card if you have a Red Robin Royalty card or account number already; otherwise choose Cardless and you can just use your phone number as your account. Enter your first and last name, your birth month, day and year (confirming you are above 18), your address and phone number, along with the type of phone to which to entered the number.
- Then you will need to select various options under the sections "Want to get updates and deals via text?", "Tell us more about you", "Get Red Robin news tailored to you" and "Military Status" sections.
- Click the box to indicate that: "I acknowledge that by enrolling in Red Robin Royalty I am allowing Red Robin TM to send me marketing messages by email."
- Once you submit that form, your very, very, very last step will be to confirm the phone number you entered on the previous step. You may do this either via receiving an automated phone call or by receiving a text message. Click on the button representing your choice and follow the instructions. One you have verified your phone, your account will be fully registered.
We will use your contact information to keep in touch with you in the ways you select when you enroll in the Program. If your contact information changes, or if you wish to change your contact information or the method by which we send you messages (e.g., start having us send messages to your mobile phone number), please log onto royalty.redrobin.com and update your contact information or preferences.
If any information you provide us is not truthful, accurate and complete, we may block you from enrolling in the Program, or we may cancel your membership in the Program. Each person may register only one Red Robin Program Card and have only one Program Account. If Red Robin finds that you have registered multiple Red Robin Program Cards or you have created multiple Program Accounts, we may cancel your membership in the Red Robin Program, de-activate all of the Red Robin Program Cards you have registered, and cancel all Program Accounts you have created. Further, Red Robin may refuse to allow you to re-enroll in the Red Robin Program.
We do not anticipate having to limit the number of people that we will allow to enroll in the Program, but we reserve the right to do so.
We do not charge you a fee to enroll in the Red Robin Program or to remain a member of the Red Robin Program.
KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH YOU
As a part of the Program, Red Robin will call you with or send to you informational and marketing messages to the contact information that you provide as part of your registration, such as messages informing you of improvements we make to the Red Robin Program, new Rewards you may earn, Rewards you have earned that may be ready to expire, new menu items you may want to try, and events happening in Red Robin® restaurants. Please tell us how we may stay in touch with you by clicking on the appropriate box or boxes in the "Enroll" section of the enrollment form.
Contacting You on Your Mobile Telephone Number
You may opt-in to allow Red Robin to send you text/SMS messages to the mobile telephone number that you provide when you enroll. NOTE: By opting in to receive text/SMS messages you are also opting in to receive autodialed and prerecorded informational and telemarketing calls. Red Robin will not send you autodialed and prerecorded informational and telemarketing calls at this time. We reserve the right to do so in the future if you opt in to receive those messages. You are not required to opt-in to allowing Red Robin to send you telemarketing calls and text/SMS messages to your mobile telephone number to become or remain a Red Robin Program member. By providing us your mobile telephone number and opting-in to such calls and text/SMS messages, you represent that you are the owner of the mobile telephone associated with that mobile telephone number and that you are responsible for controlling access to that mobile telephone. You agree to notify Red Robin of any change to your mobile telephone number. If you opt-in to receive autodialed and prerecorded calls or text/SMS messages from Red Robin and then change your mobile telephone number, you agree that Red Robin may continue to send autodialed and prerecorded calls or text/SMS messages to you at the new mobile telephone number unless you opt-out as described below. Depending on the terms of your service agreement with your mobile telecommunications service provider ("TSP"), voice, message, and data charges may apply to the autodialed and prerecorded calls and text/SMS messages that Red Robin sends to your mobile telephone number.
How to Stop Text/SMS Messages
- If you wish to stop receiving text/SMS messages from Red Robin, reply to our text/SMS message with "STOP"
- You may also opt-out by going to www.redrobin.com/guest_support and filling out a comment form with the relevant information.
- If you opt-in to receive text/SMS messages from Red Robin and later opt-out of receiving text/SMS messages from us, you agree that Red Robin may send a text/SMS message to your mobile telephone number to confirm that you have opted-out of receiving text/SMS messages from us.
- You can also reply to our text/SMS message with "HELP" to obtain additional information about these Rules.
Contacting You by E-mail and Postal Mail
As a condition of enrolling in the Red Robin Program, you agree that Red Robin may send you marketing and informational messages by e-mail and postal mail to the e-mail address and to the postal address associated with your Red Robin Program™ account ("Program Account"). If at any time you no longer wish to receive such marketing and informational messages, you may cancel your Program Account as described below in the How and When Membership May End section of the Rules. Please note that if you unsubscribe from the Program email list, Red Robin will de-activate your Program Card and you will forfeit all Rewards, credits, and other benefits of being a Red Robin Program member that you may have earned.
You will need your e-mail address and Red Robin Program password to access your Program Account, or, if you registered with your Facebook or Twitter account, you can log in to your Program Account through your Facebook account or Twitter account. You are responsible for keeping the information you use to access your Program Account (i.e., the password for your Program Account, Facebook account, or Twitter account) private and secure. If someone besides you learns your Program Account password or learns your Facebook or Twitter account information, and uses your password or Facebook account or Twitter account to access your Program Account, then you will be responsible for any actions that person takes as to your Program Account.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING ROYALTY
We give Royalty (a member of the Program) some Rewards just for being Royalty or having a birthday. Program may also earn credits toward Rewards by purchasing qualifying food items and non-alcoholic beverages at participating Red Robin® restaurants. To receive credit for purchasing qualifying food items and non-alcoholic beverages, give your server your Program Card or your phone number when you pay for your meal. Your server will enter your Program Card or phone number in our Royalty system, and our Royalty system will apply the credits to which you are entitled to your Program Account. The credits you receive may depend on the specific menu items you purchase, the amount you spend (excluding sales tax and tips), where you live, how long you have been Royalty, and, for certain Rewards, other factors that we will announce when we announce that the Reward is available to Royalty. You can track the credits and Rewards you have already earned and that you may earn by logging into your Program Account at royalty.redrobin.com and entering your e-mail address and your Red Robin Program Account password, or by logging into your Program Account with your Facebook account ID or Twitter account ID.
A Reward may be:
- A free menu item we give you after you purchase the number of menu items we specify
- Free food or non-alcoholic drinks
- Other things that entitle you to discounts, credits, or specific menu items
If the credits you have in your Program Account you don't qualify for a particular Reward, we will apply the credits you have in your Program Account towards one or more other Rewards that you can claim with the number of credits you have in your Program Account.
We may make certain Rewards available only while supplies last.
A full explanation of the benefits of being Royalty is available at royalty.redrobin.com
RED ROBIN ROYALTY™ REWARDS
You may redeem only one earned Reward per visit to a Red Robin® restaurant, and you may redeem only two earned Rewards per day. If you have earned more than one Reward, just present your Red Robin Program Card or your phone number to your server with your form of payment, and our Program system will apply the highest ranked Reward that you have earned to your bill. (See Reward Redemption Order for Reward rankings) The Rewards you do not redeem will remain on your Red Robin Program Card until you use them or until they expire, whichever occurs first.
Reward Redemption Order (Rank)
- 5 Visits in 5 Weeks, $20 Reward on 6th visit
- Birthday Burger — The Birthday Burger Reward includes any of our more than 24 fire-grilled gourmet burgers but does not include extra patties, extra cheese, styles or Red Robin's Finest Burgers.
- Every 10th Item Free
Surprise & Delight Rewards
Occasionally, we may send you an e-mail notifying you that we have made a Surprise & Delight Reward available just for you. Surprise & Delight Rewards will be limited time offers that you may redeem only during the time stated in the e-mail message we send you. We will try to tailor Surprise & Delight Rewards to fit your menu favorites and other interests, so we may not offer you the same Surprise & Delight Rewards that we offer other Royalty.
5 Visits in 5 Weeks
If you visit a Red Robin® restaurant 5 separate times during the first 5 weeks after you activate your Program Card or you enroll in the Program using the card-less option and you purchase a qualifying menu item during each visit, you will receive a $20 Reward that you may redeem on your 6th visit to a Red Robin® restaurant. To qualify for this "5-in-5" $20 Reward, you must purchase a burger, an entrée, a full-sized salad or a sandwich (each a "qualifying purchase" or "qualifying menu item") during each of your 5 visits. Sorry, but Kid's Meals, dinner/side salads, appetizers, soups, desserts and beverages purchased on their own do not count as qualifying purchases. Once you earn this "5-in-5" $20 Reward, you will have 60 days in which to use it before it expires. You must use the entire $20 value of the "5-in-5" Reward during a single visit. If you do not use the entire $20 value during that single visit, then you will lose the remainder of the $20 value, and you will not be able to use that remainder at any other time.
During the month in which your birthday occurs, we will place a Reward for a free gourmet burger (your Birthday Burger!) on your Red Robin Program Card. During your birthday month, you may redeem your Birthday Burger Reward for any of Red Robin's fire-grilled Gourmet Burgers. The Birthday Burger Reward includes any of our more than 24 fire-grilled gourmet burgers but does not include extra patties, extra cheese, styles or Red Robin's Finest Burgers. Your Birthday Burger Reward will expire when your birthday month ends.
Every 10th Item Free
Every time you visit a Red Robin® restaurant and order a burger, entrée, full-sized salad or sandwich, you will receive one credit on your Program Account towards an earned Reward. You will not earn a credit towards an earned Reward under this "10th Item Free" Reward plan for purchasing a Kids' Meal, dinner / side salad, appetizer, soup, dessert or a drink. For example, if you order 2 burgers and 1 entrée during a visit, and you present your Program Card or your phone number to your server, you will receive 3 credits towards your "10th Item Free" Reward. By accumulating 9 credits in your Program Account, you will earn a "10th Item Free" Reward, which you may redeem for a burger, entrée, full-sized salad or sandwich that is priced at or below the lowest priced item you ordered to accumulate your 9 credits. The "10th Item Free" Reward will be valid for 60 days. Once you redeem a "10th Item Free" Reward, you may start accumulating credits towards another "10th Item Free" Reward.
Red Robin Program Guidelines
- 10th Item Free - " the "10th Item Free" Reward plan is a reoccurring Reward plan. Once you purchase 9 qualifying purchases, and you redeem your "10th Item Free" Reward, your account will start over at zero credits. Rewards expire 60 days after you purchase your 9th qualifying purchase. To view the credits you have accumulated, log onto royalty.redrobin.com .
- Birthday Burger — We will load your Birthday Burger Reward on your Program Account at the beginning of your Birthday Month. You may redeem your Birthday Burger Reward at any time (but only one time) during your Birthday Month. The Birthday Burger Reward includes any of our more than 24 fire-grilled gourmet burgers but does not include extra patties, extra cheese, styles or Red Robin's Finest Burgers.
- 5-in-5 Reward — The clock starts on the 5 weeks mentioned in the "5 visits in 5 weeks" Reward plan the first time you use your Program Card or at the time you register your Program Card. If you visit a participating Red Robin® restaurant and make a qualifying purchase 5 times within that 5-week period, we will give you a $20 "5-in-5" Reward. In order for a visit to count towards this $20 "5-in-5" Reward, you must purchase a burger, an entrée, a full-sized salad or a sandwich during the visit. Kids' Meals, dinner / side salads, appetizers, soups, desserts or beverages on their own do not count as a qualifying purchase towards this $20 "5-in-5" Reward. Your $20 "5-in-5" Reward will expire 60 days from the day you first become entitled to the Reward.
- One Birthday Burger Reward per Program Card — The Birthday Burger Reward includes any of our more than 24 fire-grilled gourmet burgers but does not include extra patties, extra cheese, styles or Red Robin's Finest Burgers. In order for each adult (18 years of age or older) who lives in a household with two or more adults to receive a free Birthday Burger, each adult must register his or her own Red Robin Program Card using both an e-mail address and a phone number not associated with any other Red Robin Program Card.
- One Reward per visit - " You may redeem only one Reward per visit. If you have earned more than one Reward, just present your Red Robin Program Card to your server with your form of payment: we will apply the highest ranked Reward that you have earned to your bill. (See Reward Redemption Order for rankings) The Rewards you do not redeem will remain on your Red Robin Program Card until you use them or until they expire, whichever occurs first.
- Qualifying Purchase for the "5 in 5" Reward and the "10th Item Free" Reward - " You will receive a credit towards Rewards only when you purchase a burger, entrée, full-sized salad or sandwich. You will not receive a credit when you purchase a Kids' Meal, house / side salad, appetizer, soup, dessert, beverage or gift card.
- Registration - " You must register your Program Card online (or enroll card-less) in order to earn credits and redeem Rewards. To register for the program, go to royalty.redrobin.com and follow the registration (enrollment) instructions.
- Credits - " If you forget to provide your server your Program Card when you pay for your meal, not all is lost: you can still receive credits for your qualifying purchases by scanning and submitting your receipt at www.redrobin.com/guest_support and selecting "Red Robin Program". Fill in your location information, click "Add Credit to Account" and fill out the required fields." You may use this process to add credits to your account for 30 days following your restaurant visit. You will not receive credits for qualifying purchases that you purchase before you register your Program Card or phone number.
- Enrolling Children in the Teen/Kids Club- " Adults may sign their children up for the Teen/Kids Club. Click Here and send us the names of your children and their full birthdates. Seven days before the child's birthday, we will send a coupon to your e-mail account that your child may redeem for a free Birthday Burger. The Birthday Burger Reward includes any of our more than 24 fire-grilled gourmet burgers but does not include extra patties, extra cheese, styles or Red Robin's Finest Burgers. The offer is valid for 14 days, print out the coupon, and take your child and the coupon to your local Red Robin® restaurant to celebrate your child's birthday!
- Our Program computer system takes about 24 hours to recognize newly activated Program Cards. You will not be able to redeem any Rewards until approximately 24 hours after you register your Program Card.
- Free/reduced priced items do not count as a credit towards other Reward plans.
- Free "10th Item Free" Rewards and $20 "5 in 5" Rewards will expire 60 days from the day you first become entitled to the Reward.
CHANGES TO THE ROYALTY PROGRAM OR REWARDS
We have the right at any time, with or without giving you prior notice, to:
- end the Program and/or any specific Reward;
- change any Reward or other Program benefit we offer;
- change the requirements for earning a particular Reward;
- change the time you have in which to earn a particular Reward; and
- change any other feature of the Program.
If we decide to end the Program or a specific Reward, we will attempt to provide you 90-days' prior notice either by e-mailing you at the e-mail address listed in your Program Account or by posting a notice on royalty.redrobin.com. However, our failure to notify you that we are ending the Program or that we are ending a specific Reward plan will not give you any right to require us to continue the Program or the specific Reward after the date we end the Program or the specific Reward plan. Neither will our failure to notify you obligate us to compensate you for any Rewards or credits that you do not use before we end the Program or the specific Reward plan. Rewards and credits you accumulate under the Program have no cash value. If we end the Program, Rewards and credits you have earned but not used will expire on the end date, and you may not redeem any Rewards or use any credits after the end date.
To the extent permitted by law, when you enroll in the Program, you waive your rights under any law that may require us to obtain judicial permission to change these Rules or to end the Program.
- Each person that enrolls in the Program must enroll using a separate, unique Program Card, a unique e-mail address, and a unique phone number.
- To receive credit for your qualifying purchase/visit and to redeem a Reward you have earned, present your Red Robin Program Card or registered phone number to your server with your payment. Your server will enter your Program Card information in the Program System, the fact that you visited the restaurant, and the items you purchased. Your Program Account will be automatically adjusted to show any credits you received and any Rewards you redeemed.
- If other Red Robin Program members are in your party and have qualifying purchases, then ask your server to give them a separate check and apply the credits for each Red Robin Program member's purchases to that member's Program Account.
- Rewards are non-transferable and may not be shared with family members, friends or other Red Robin Program members. But, if you redeem a Reward for a menu item, feel free to offer them a bite of it!
- Each eligible person may enroll for the Program only one time using one Program Card, i.e., one Program Account per person.
HOW AND WHEN MEMBERSHIP MAY END
You may cancel your Program Account at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any Red Robin Program™ email message or by sending us your request by clicking here, sending an email to email@example.com, or sending a letter to "Red Robin Program, Red Robin International, Inc., 6312 S. Fiddler's Green Circle, Suite 200N, Greenwood Village, CO 80111. As soon as you cancel your Program Account, Red Robin will de-activate your Program Card and you will forfeit all Rewards, credits, and other benefits of being a Red Robin Program member that you may have earned.
We may cancel your Program Card if we determine that you are not eligible to be a member of the Program or that you have violated these Rules. We may cancel some or all of your earned Rewards and credits if we determine that you received the Rewards or credits due to an error, through fraud or deception, or in any manner not consistent with these Rules.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In this Limitation of Liability section of the Rules, Red Robin International, Inc. and its parent company, subsidiaries, their directors, officers, employees, agents, and Red Robin International, Inc.'s franchisees and their parent companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents are referred to as the "Red Robin Parties." By enrolling in and participating in the Program, you agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, none of the Red Robin Parties shall be liable to you for: (1) any claim, loss, injury, damage, delay, accident, cost or expense, including attorney's fees, arising out of or related to the Program, these Rules, or the Program Website; (2) any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, arising out of or related to the Program, these Rules, or the Website, (3) any failure, delay or decision by the Red Robin Parties in administering the Program; (4) any use of your Program Card by a party that you did not authorize to use your Program Card; (5) any representation, claim, offer or statement we make about the Program; and (6) your use and acceptance of any Rewards you receive through the Program. You further agree that in no event will the Red Robin Parties be liable to you for more than $50 in the aggregate on account of all wrongful acts or omissions by the Red Robin Parties arising out of or relating to the Program.
Red Robin does not represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information posted on Red Robin's Website regarding the Program or otherwise, or that Red Robin's Website will be available to you 100% of the time.
WHICH STATE'S LAW CONTROLS
The law of the state of Colorado, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern your enrollment and participation in the Program and our performance of our obligations under the Program. You and we agree to bring any action against the other party that arises out of the Program only in the state and federal courts of appropriate jurisdiction located in the state of Colorado.
If applicable law prohibits us from offering the Program to you, then you may not enroll in the Program. If applicable law prohibits us from offering you a feature of the Program, then we may either not offer you that feature of the Program or cancel your membership in the Program.
CHANGES TO THE RULES
We may change these Rules from time to time as we deem appropriate, with or without providing you prior notice of the change. If we change the Rules, then the revised Rules will be substituted for these Rules on the date the revised Rules go into effect. If the revised Rules require you to accumulate more credits to earn a Reward than the prior Rules, or the revised Rules provide that a Reward will expire sooner than the Reward would have expired under the prior Rules, then the revised Rules govern.
Red Robin owns the copyright in the graphic images, buttons and text displayed on this Website. You may not copy, distribute, reproduce or transmit those graphic images, buttons and text without Red Robin's prior permission.
Please click here to send us any questions you have regarding these Rules or the Red Robin Program.